When we think of online payments, we think of Paypal. From just the seed of an idea in its founders’ heads, Paypal has now grown into a giant megacorp and is the financial arm of eBay. Having covered most of the globe, Paypal is now looking to the stars with the announcement of Paypal Glactic. Here’s a trip down memory lane with the e-wallet company; we hope you find the journey as compelling as we do!
- Apps live with Vamp.io, an open source and self-hosted platform for (micro)services architectures
- 8 Hottest Startups of Europe making rounds
- Responsible Finance Summit on how Islamic finance can benefit economies of emerging markets
- StartupsFM joins hands with HR CUBE at one of the largest Tech events in India-Techgrind
- Monthly dose of Startup Resources: Volume 1
- Boom in home services marketplaces
- How HRIS Defeats the Challenges of Managing a Mobile Workforce
- Is satellite Internet better than cable?
- Things to consider when commissioning a new school web design
- Developing A Small Business: Business Advice & Sustainability