Europe has always been a travel destination, but now the region is expanding to another, entirely different area of human interest: business. Startups are popping up all over the continent, and many of them, such as Skype and Last.fm have already reached unprecedented heights of success. Places like London and Berlin are the new cool when it comes to starting a business, with entrepreneurs from different parts of the globe flocking there. Here are the top 5 European cities that are buzzing at the moment in the world of startups.
- Facebook’s Internet.org guidelines to bring more people online
- StartupsFM joins hands with HR CUBE at one of the largest Tech events in India-Techgrind
- Monthly dose of Startup Resources: Volume 1
- Boom in home services marketplaces
- How HRIS Defeats the Challenges of Managing a Mobile Workforce
- Is satellite Internet better than cable?
- Things to consider when commissioning a new school web design
- Developing A Small Business: Business Advice & Sustainability
- Swipe your credit card anywhere- Payments Startup Plastiq raises $10 million
- The biggest social media event of this year- #FIFA2014