Europe has always been a travel destination, but now the region is expanding to another, entirely different area of human interest: business. Startups are popping up all over the continent, and many of them, such as Skype and Last.fm have already reached unprecedented heights of success. Places like London and Berlin are the new cool when it comes to starting a business, with entrepreneurs from different parts of the globe flocking there. Here are the top 5 European cities that are buzzing at the moment in the world of startups.
- How To Find Jobs After Graduation
- AppUpper boosts your app position in stores!
- Finding a Good Lawyer is Easy with Kaanoon.com
- cloudXLS – Excel Generator in the Cloud
- Top 5 Trending Gadgets You May Have Missed Last Week on The Gadget Flow
- Practice and Feedback Makes Your Startup Pitch Perfect With Feedback Fast
- Why Research Can Make or Break Your Business Start Up
- Women Entrepreneur Numbers in the UAE Expected to Grow Significantly
- Why is Integrated Brand Communications a Bigger Focus Than Integrated Marketing
- 5 Awesome picks of this week from The Gadget Flow