Europe has always been a travel destination, but now the region is expanding to another, entirely different area of human interest: business. Startups are popping up all over the continent, and many of them, such as Skype and Last.fm have already reached unprecedented heights of success. Places like London and Berlin are the new cool when it comes to starting a business, with entrepreneurs from different parts of the globe flocking there. Here are the top 5 European cities that are buzzing at the moment in the world of startups.
- Geovid.io is the Perfect Way for Users to Discover Instagram Videos Through Geolocation
- 5 Steps to Starting Your Own Home Based Food Production Business
- Geopieces is a Social Discovery App That Takes Geotagging To The Next Level
- Content is Key in Marketing Automation
- How to Determine Market and Sales Potential
- How To Find Jobs After Graduation
- AppUpper boosts your app position in stores!
- Finding a Good Lawyer is Easy with Kaanoon.com
- cloudXLS – Excel Generator in the Cloud
- Top 5 Trending Gadgets You May Have Missed Last Week on The Gadget Flow