Europe has always been a travel destination, but now the region is expanding to another, entirely different area of human interest: business. Startups are popping up all over the continent, and many of them, such as Skype and Last.fm have already reached unprecedented heights of success. Places like London and Berlin are the new cool when it comes to starting a business, with entrepreneurs from different parts of the globe flocking there. Here are the top 5 European cities that are buzzing at the moment in the world of startups.
- Are you an Indie Filmmaker? Explore the new Shortfundly community
- Meet DOT from Iota Labs- A customisable push notification app for your daily life
- Apps live with Vamp.io, an open source and self-hosted platform for (micro)services architectures
- 8 Hottest Startups of Europe making rounds
- Responsible Finance Summit on how Islamic finance can benefit economies of emerging markets
- StartupsFM joins hands with HR CUBE at one of the largest Tech events in India-Techgrind
- Monthly dose of Startup Resources: Volume 1
- Boom in home services marketplaces
- How HRIS Defeats the Challenges of Managing a Mobile Workforce
- Is satellite Internet better than cable?