There are startups emerging everyday and startups with successful stories behind them. Those that are small will become big tomorrow. All they are looking out for are some good team members. Here’s a list of top 5 job openings that we think are appealing and interesting for you. Have a look:
You must be thinking your love for traveling will be curbed with a new job, because that will demand you to be static at one place. Well, the good news is here. Seedstars World Startup Competition is scheduled to happen in February 2014. Swiss-based company Seedstars has taken an initiative to find the best tech/ web/ mobile startups in the world. They are looking out for a team member who is willing to travel around the world in emerging countries (all inclusive), organize worldwide event with great visibility, meet awesome startups, investors, entrepreneurs and so many wonderful people across the world. You will be given the responsibility of preparing and shaping the 2014 edition. You will be in charge of selecting the countries to travel and keep moving for 6 months. Organizing various pitching events in various cities of the world, getting connected to regional partners, bringing together a world class jury for the event and select the best startups.
- English Native or comfortable with English at a professional level (French and German will be an add on, and highly appreciated).
- Passionate about startups, web/tech industry and entrepreneurship.
- Extremely addicted to traveling, discovering new things, meeting people and interacting with ease.
- HTML and WP knowledge (Video Editing is again appreciated).
f6s.com is a place where you can search about startup events/jobs/incubators/ conferences/contests/etc. However, its f6s searching for co-founder technical staff in London, UK who are focussed, can deliver high performance, be comfortable in working in a team, have deep love for startups and has a passion to grow big. f6s has grown quite steadily since September 2011 and is now a home to 100+ countries. Still they like to call themselves a startup. The good part of the job is that you can apply as a single gig or a team of gigs!
Mixcloud is looking out for an enthusiastic and fast paced web developer to join their dynamic team.
- Dynamic/scripting language experience (Mixcloud uses Python).
- HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Comfortable to work in UK is extremely important.
- If you have Django experience, Facebook integration experience, jQuery skills, Linux experience and you are an open-source software author, then bonus points are in store for you!