Tech Open Air invites you to the confluence of tech, art, music and culture happening at Berlin on August 1st and 2nd, 2013 with “unconference” happening on August 1, 2013 and “satellite events” on August 2, 2013. Tech Open Air aspires to join creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and scientific community through an interactive exchange of knowledge. From the early days of being open town hall meetups, today Tech Open Air is Europe’s first festival to crowdfund itself. The festival does not aim to mould you into a new format, instead it calls you to be a part of the celebration of talents and build upon it.
The “Unconference” has a new theme this year- “Reset Tomorrow! -An Ode to Retrofuturism”. Wondering what all are scheduled to happen here? The “Unconference” will have-
- Panel Sessions– Controversial issues are discussed by differently opinionated panel members.It will happen for 25 or 45 minutes at The Gallery.
- Ignite Talks- Speakers will talk on things that are inspiring for others. No presentations, or serially numbered points to strike off- just plain talking for about 5 or 15 minutes at Rumme.
- Crowdfunding Stage-The Dock will unite the artists and entrepreneurs for the crowdfunding campaigners to showcase their ideas. New ideas that are looking out for funds will get promoted before the live crowd. This is scheduled from 12.00 – 13.00.
- Pitch Clinic– You will have 1.30 minutes to pitch your idea or product before the jury. Your pitching can win you prize of a coveted wildcard spot at Berlin’s most esteemed accelerators like Telekom Hubraum & Axel Springer PlugPlay. You can also win $60K that equals the worth of Google app Packages. Pitching session will happen on The Dock from 16.45 to 17.45.
- Pillow Talk Sessions– Knowledgeable people will gather together to discuss various topics in depth with people who can join in or contribute. Be on the Terrace and participate in this discussion to happen for about 45 mins.
- Knowshop– Those who have seen and done much in their lives will come here to interact with you and help you learn more about the practical ways of doing a business. Be at Heinz and you will have the best 25 minutes listening to experienced people talking!
- Open Capital– Funders and founders finally meet and have a one-to-one conversation on the Terrace. If you are looking for a VC, be there from 14.00 to 15.00.
- Ask me Anything– This section will have the “big guys” answer your “any” question. The Confession Booth will give you the chance to ask them anything you want to know which otherwise you wouldn’t have asked just because you were a bit shy! 30 minutes have been kept apart for the confession session!
- Performances– CTRL is an interactive music session which can be incorporated in an artist’s stage show or condensed into a mobile application. It will happen at Kater Holzig from 15.00- 17.00.
The second day will see self-organized Satellite events. Be a part of around 50 events. If you are attending, get ready to visit some coolest startup offices, enjoy awesome corporate perks, be a part of interactive workshops and build a network with some wonderful people! If you have an idea worth sharing with the crowd, host your own event here!
When: Thursday, August 1, 2013 to Friday, August 2, 2013.
Time: 9.00 AM,Thursday to 1.00 AM, Friday. (CEST)
Where: Kater Holzig.
10179 Berlin, Germany.
Check their Eventbrite page for ticket details and grab yours today! Hurry, not much time left….1day 20hours 15mins to go.